Search This Blog

Monday 11 February 2013

First Love



new home new place,
but still miss those old days.
new people new state.
but still miss my old date.

slowly when at daybreak,
you held my hand,
and then at dusk,
we laid down on the sand.
spending time everyday,
seeing oceans meet land.
hoping in the same way,
our lives would once ascend.
but once our egos clashed,
and relationship didn't  mend.
I left you and you left me,
thought the trouble would end.
I do regret my mistakes,
but you moved on to a deserving man.
only seeing you happy,
make me happy again.

hope loves you more than I do,
and always holds your hands,
gives you all his hours,
when he has this chance.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post..

    Did you get a chance to check the website www.ezedcal.com/ta to manage editorial calendar easily for your blog and show your editorial calendar in your blog easily (optional)
    Thanks & Regards
    Bensie Dorien.

    ReplyDelete

Type it down